Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy or conflict, the English version will prevail over the translation.
Last updated: September 11, 2022.
What Personal Information About Customers Does We Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ.
- Provide voice, image and camera services: When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ. For example, the products you order through our marketplace are from third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- Protection of ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie, a device identifier, or a code derived from applying irreversible cryptography to other information like an email address. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the website. To request access to personal information that is not available through Your Account you can submit a request via our “Contact” page.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us via our “Contact” page or through the “Contact Information” provided below.
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings.
Are Children Allowed to Use Our Services ?
ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our marketplace;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in My Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us);
- upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ;
- offer your products or services on or through ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or audio or other files while using ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
- provide and rate reviews;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- the personal description and photograph in your profile;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- credit history information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Bestsellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our marketplace using ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources:
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- information about internet-connected devices and services linked with ANTAR AATMA KI AWAZ; and
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access:
Examples of information you can access through Amazon Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- voice recordings associated with your account;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
Please find below the contact information:
Name: Nikhil Dhull